Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Things

Changes are afoot in UAERO and it will be an exciting and challenging time for us. I took a couple days off and travelled back to Gallente space as a tourist. Did some climbing and stuff. Felt really recharged. Due to a problem with transport I missed the last shuttle back towards Osmeden so was delayed in getting back to our ice mining base at Saminer.

However, I got back to Saminer with presents for my command staff and selected crew. All had a well-earned break too.

The BlackStar had undergone a refit in my absence. New firmware added with a new weapons configuration. I took it out for a test run and the damage the rails can do is quite impressive though the optimal range has been reduced to the point where I am touching, nose-to-nose with the enemy.

No comments: