Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Man Down...

Tonight, UAERO went down bravely but with honour. We were a small PvP gang of three and out roaming, we had spotted some Havoc Inc chaps and we had tangled with them last night. Losing a rifter in the process. They were hunting us and a few others and even dangled the same vagabond at us. We didn't fall for it. I was in the majestic Nostaligia for Infinity (Astarte-class), while Arzal was in his Helios and Luther in a heavily plated Vexor.

As Arzal was moving around we spotted a number of ships: Abaddon, Dominix and Hurricane. Quite a tough bunch and we had no plans to attack them. However, I was parked at a safe spot when five minutes later I spotted a scan probe. I thought nothing of it as I knew Arzal was dropping probes in order to find the Dominix. Imagine my surprise when three minutes later the Dominix warps right on top of me.

'Shite. Am busted!' I said to Arzal and Luther. He targeted me and then scrambled me, I wasn't going to run so opened up with my neutrons II

I had the Dominix to armour and got into his hull too, while I was tanking him.....they tried to ransom me but it was a very poor attempt. In fact, at one point I thought it was ME he was offering money too! The dominix was a nos / neut setup so I was firing cap charges like mad into my capacitor in an effort to keep my guns and damage control II running. His armour disappeared in a final salvo and I thought: we had him.

Anyway, they then dropped a Dread (Revelation) on me that started to remote repair the dominix. I still tanked the damage until my cap ran out. And I still tanked, God bless the Damage Control II.

With no cap, I was slowly dying to his drones (ogres and his heavy modal canons).

A great night and thanks to Luther and Arzal for sterling work. I logged with Luther (who lost his vexor) but we left Arzal giving them verbal grief.

Very pissed off that I lost my marines. They were there with me from Operation DrakeTotalHellDeath. We've been through a lot.


2007.09.04 22:49
Victim: votrian alpha
Alliance: NONE
Corp: Union Aerospace Corporation
Destroyed: Astarte
System: Todifrauan
Security: 0.1

Involved parties:
Name: ThatCpp (laid the final blow)
Security: 0.8
Alliance: Rule of Three
Corp: Knights Of the Black Sun
Ship: Dominix
Weapon: Modal Mega Electron Particle Accelerator I

Name: emf
Security: -3.0
Alliance: Rule of Three
Corp: Knights Of the Black Sun
Ship: Revelation
Weapon: X5 Prototype I Engine Enervator


Destroyed items:
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I
Damage Control II
10MN MicroWarpdrive I
Warp Scrambler II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Cap Booster 400, Qty: 3 (Cargo)
X5 Prototype I Engine Enervator
Medium Armor Repairer II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
++++Marines, Qty: 20 (Cargo)+++++ NO I LOST MY MARINES.
Energized Reactive Membrane II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Void M, Qty: 89
Antimatter Charge M, Qty: 38

No comments: